The Lord's Born-Again Freemen.

Adding a Spiritual-Dimension to the "Freeman on the Land" Concept.

Help is required Let us join together - Father's Mercy is Great.

Thank you, for coming to read the message.

As mentioned a few times before, we are entering a new phase of the war against the powers that be. This being the case, reinforcements, troops and more knowledge are required.

The last of these three which we all have at our fingertips is knowledge. It is made very clear to us by reading our King of kings’ Bibles that this knowledge is for us to use, or lose.

Hosea 4:1 Hear the Word of the "I AM", ye children of Israel: for the "I AM" hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because [there is] no Truth, nor Mercy, nor God's Knowledge in the land.
4:2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
4:3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.
4:4 Yet let no man strive, nor reprove another: for thy people [are] as they that strive against the priest.
4:5 Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother.
4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of My Knowledge: because thou hast rejected My Knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten The Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
4:7 As they were increased, so they sinned against Me: [therefore] will I change their glory into shame.
4:8 They eat up the sin of My people, and they set their heart on their inequity.
4:9 And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.

Understanding some of the knowledge that we continually read, shows us, described as an overflowing cup which represents Father’s Love for us. He does love us that much (never forget that) and has only ever wanted the below for us.

Luke15:22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put [it] on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on [his] feet:
15:23 And bring here the fatted calf, and kill [it]; and let us eat, and be merry:
15:24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

This is all our Father has ever wanted for us...........We are all Father’s Prodigal sons and He desperately wants us to come home and partake in the fatted calf, that He is preparing for us right now. But there is a mountain of work to do. Let us take a look at Luke 15:24 again: was dead, and is alive again;

In Paul’s Letter to the Romans our Father in Heaven shows us, so much mercy. It is inconceivable that we do not take Him up on His offer, which has been laid out for us on a platter and made for us to partake in. You have to give yourself a chance and back yourself, as nobody else will.  Take a look at Romans below.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Father loved us while we were sinners and He let Jesus die for us. (Merciful or what?)

Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
5:10 For if, when we were (His) enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
5:11 And not only [so], but we also joy in God through our Lord Christ the Saviour, by whom we have now received the atonement.

So we were made free of the guilt and penalty attached to our previous sins through Jesus’ death for us. Before we were Christ’s enemy and we were saved, but not only that, we now have Him (The Master) here with us again and have another chance at being able to re-establish a close relationship between Father, Him and ourselves.

How much more merciful can Our Father be???

Remember we are fallen Beings of Light, temporarily imprisoned inside loathsome animals, to learn not to act like them. We need to remain aware of this fact 24 hours a day. But we have been shown so much mercy.....

Continuing with Romans below:-

Romans 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal Life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Let us take and use the opportunity we have been given. In doing this, helping the Master where we can.  The best way being right next to Him, where He is. But You all know what needs to be done for this to happen in the flesh – The Fast.

Contact Him and he will help you. Yes he has lots to do, but don’t let satan’s cunning craftiness allow you to believe that The Master will not help you. He will as soon as he gets the chance, and is only too glad to help, provided your seeking is valid. You will know if it is valid, if you think things through and take your time before doing and asking anything.

Father had this all planned for us a long, long time ago. Provided we follow His will for us.

Ephesians 1:4 According as He hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:
1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Christ Jesus to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His Will,

Father and The Master are waiting for you very patiently to come and do Their Good Works.

Ephesians  2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good WORKS, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (do them - good works).

We all need to be fellow citizens of the House of God.

Ephesians 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.

Let us use (not lose) this Knowledge and take action like Abraham did. Full-well knowing that our merciful Father will provide for us, as is needed, to carry out the below verses with vigour.

Ephesians.6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with Truth, and having on the Breastplate of Righteousness;
6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
6:16 Above all, taking the Shield of Faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
6:17 And take the Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God:
6:18 Praying constantly (without ceasing) with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all holy people;

I ask you all, please seeing myself as being less than the least, of all the brethren.

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Earthead for this serious post. Thank you also to Oiseau Bleu for pointing out this message.

LLTK

You're welcome,

Earthead.

Covenant man said:

Thank you Earthead for this serious post. Thank you also to Oiseau Bleu for pointing out this message.

LLTK

Thank you sir for bringing this reassurance to us all.  I am constantly reminded that Father will provide what is needed to do the work we must do. As I progress along The Way I come to understand things more.

Ephesians.6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with Truth, and having on the Breastplate of Righteousness;
6:16 Above all, taking the Shield of Faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Today, again, I am turning my attention to Father's work after satan dealt yet another evil blow designed to block and distract me from my work , using fear and ego to manipulate me. This was followed by two messages from Father clearly showing me that He is by my side. This morning I woke up and made a list of Father's work which I want to complete today so thank you satan for motivating me to work harder for Father.  The more you attack me satan , the harder I will work for Father knowing from expereince that all the fear and troubles you try to create are not real.

Peace and Love

Lynne
LLTF

Thank-you Earthhead for this very moving message, and for pointing us to The Master. For He is The Great and coming King!!!

HalleluJAH!!!

Amen,

Rose

You're welcome.

Angelsforce said:

Thank you sir for bringing this reassurance to us all.  I am constantly reminded that Father will provide what is needed to do the work we must do. As I progress along The Way I come to understand things more.

Today, again, I am turning my attention to Father's work after satan dealt yet another evil blow designed to block and distract me from my work , using fear and ego to manipulate me. This was followed by two messages from Father clearly showing me that He is by my side. This morning I woke up and made a list of Father's work which I want to complete today so thank you satan for motivating me to work harder for Father.  The more you attack me satan , the harder I will work for Father knowing from expereince that all the fear and troubles you try to create are not real.

Peace and Love

Lynne
LLTF

You're welcome.

Rose said:

Thank-you Earthhead for this very moving message, and for pointing us to The Master. For He is The Great and coming King!!!

HalleluJAH!!!

Amen,

Rose

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Passer-by.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service