The Lord's Born-Again Freemen.

Adding a Spiritual-Dimension to the "Freeman on the Land" Concept.

Does anyone know if the Year of Jubilee planned for november and "their" (the banksters of the new world order) answer can be looked up anywhere in the Bible prophecies? 

Views: 579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings Ennennde,

I hope this post finds you in good spirit and having a good day.

You're welcome. I enjoyed reading your post.

It is all about spreading God's Word and not ours. His Wisdom is infinite Only He knows what we really need.

What also needs to be included in this discussion is this scripture as well. I had posted a  reference to it earlier  and I want to put emphasis on it. Sura 4:171 and to add a few more scriptures.

Sura 4:171 O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of God aught but the Truth. Jesus the (human) son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of God; and His Word (John 1:14), which He bestowed on Mary's (human) son; was a spirit-Being (Christ) proceeding from Him (making the human+Being called Jesus+Christ):  so believe God and His Apostles Say NOT "Trinity":DESIST: it will be better for you: for "I AM" is one God. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a human son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs.

The reader of The Holy Koran is to truly accept Jesus(Christ) for who he is and his teachings as it is written. 

And for the reader of the New Testament is to remember that Jesus (Christ) never said to turn away from God's Law. I see that I still live on earth it hasn't passed away and so do all of us  so why would anyone think that God's Law does not apply anymore. So according to the Words  of Jesus (Christ) himself we are to still keep The Law of God.

He (Jesus) said ("...one jot or tittle shall in no way pass from The Law.") so nothing would pass until all be fulfilled. The book of Revelation is still not fullfilled last time I read it.

Matthew

5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from from The Law, till all be fulfilled.

5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.

5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

If we believe in Jesus (Christ) then we need to accept his teachings and what he said instead of making up our own stupidities. He said he would manifest himself to us so do we believe and are we willing to obey God's Law?

John

14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

So the question to all of us is do you believe in Him and LOVE HIM?...

He (Jesus) is written about in The Old Testament, New Testament and The Holy Koran.

Not once or twice but three times.

And unto to you be peace,

LLTK, LLTF,

jm7

Dear jm7,

I hope this finds you well, in good spirit and having a productive day.

I would like to thank you once again for your post and good wishes.

I really appreciate your comments and getting helpful suggestions. 

You have drawn my attention to some very significant passages of text.

Kindly

ennennde

LLTK! LLTF

Dear Ennennde,

I hope this finds you and everyone here well, in good spirit and having a good Sabbath day.

Thank-you for your reply, good wishes and kind words.

Thank-you also for the prayer that you shared and for the German Jubilee video if you were responsible for that one.

Regarding your opening post, some additional verses to add to the ones from Malachi 4 and Leviticus 25:10, please see Isaiah 61 & 62, which begin with the following verses:-

Isaiah 61:1-2
61:1 The Spirit of the Lord "I AM" [is] upon me; because the "I AM" hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to [them that are] bound;
61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the "I AM" (Luke 4:18-19), and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

and the referenced verses in Luke, spoken again 1000 years later by The Master in the body of Jesus:

Luke 4:18-21
4:18 The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because He hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord (Isa. 61:1-3).
4:20 And he closed the Book, and he gave [it] again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the church were fastened on him.
4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this Scripture fulfilled in your ears.

The above verses were also quoted in The Master's Appeal made to the Irish Supreme court on 11/11/2010 (Remembrance Day/Armistice Day).

Hopefully people will help spread the videos and flyers and then take the necessary steps to put them into action for the mutual benefit of all concerned.

Peace be upon you and within you.

LLTK, LLTF,
Will

ennennde said:

Dear jm7,

I hope this finds you well, in good spirit and having a productive day.

I would like to thank you once again for your post and good wishes.

I really appreciate your comments and getting helpful suggestions. 

You have drawn my attention to some very significant passages of text.

Kindly

ennennde

LLTK! LLTF

Greetings Ennennde,

I hope this finds you in good spirit and having a good day as well. Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to be of assistance in any way that I can. I am only an open vessel and am thankful that I may be of some assistance.

Below is more scripture added to what was posted earlier to help to aid you as needed wherever Our Father wants you to go and be and share.  

Sura

2:253. Those Apostles We endowed with gifts, some above others: to one of them God spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honour); to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and re-inforced him with the Holy Spirit (the Spirit of Christ). If God had so willed, succeeding generations would not have fought among each other, after clear (Signs) had come to them, but they (chose) to wrangle, some believing and others rejecting. If God had so willed, they would not have fought each other; but God fulfilleth His Plan.

Luke

2:9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
2:11 For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
2:12 And this [shall be] a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

2:25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name [was] Simeon; and the same man [was] just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Spirit was upon him.
2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Spirit, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
2:27 And he came by the Spirit into the Temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the Law,
2:28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,
2:29 Lord, now lettest Thou Thy servant depart in peace, according to Thy Word:
2:30 For mine eyes have seen Thy Salvation,
2:31 Which Thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
2:32 A Light to Lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of Thy people Israel.
2:33 And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him.
2:34 And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this [child] is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;
2:35 (Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

2:40 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

Here it is given the clear signs and his being re-inforced with the Holy Spirit (the spirit of Christ).

Sura

3:45. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of The Word (John 1:1-5) from Him: he will be called Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to God.

This is restated from The Holy Koran 2:253

Sura

19:19. He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a Holy son.

19:20. She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?"
19:21. He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': it is a matter (so) decreed (in Prophecy)."

Our Father’s message is the same to all of us.

John

14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Remember the other two commandments that Jesus (Christ) gave us.

John

13:34 A new COMMANDment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Matthew (second new commandment)

7:1 Judge NOT, that ye be not judged

Sura

4:172. Christ commandeth YE to serve and worship God, so do the angels, those nearest (to God): those who scorn His worship and are arrogant,- He will gather them all together unto Himself to (answer).

Only a Holy Son could be granted the honor to be able to command all of mankind…

Malachi

4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Sura

43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.

Please see JAHtruth.net

We are blessed to have His website.

Peace be upon you,

LLTK, LLTF,

jm7

Greetings DG Will,

I hope this finds you well, in good spirit and having a good day. 

Thank you very much for the given references which indeed contain useful information concerning this forum's subject.

When I had "stolen" some footage from The Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple effect for the german Jubilee Video I was glad that The Master himself gave me permission to do so. When my video was prohibited from seeing in Germany because of music rights violations some students in the service of The Master also helped out with a piece of music from the Irish Jubilee video. Technically speaking I am actually not equipped for making ambitious videos. We are not battling against flesh and blood but also against copyright restrictions and computer problems :-) As if by a miracle it worked and the gratitude is due to The Master and his students.

Likewise with the prayer you mentioned I don't know who fathered those wonderful words and thought the author is perhaps among the members of this website?

Please excuse my horrible usage of your wonderful language. I hope I am comprehensible to you.

Lots of love

LLTK! LLTF

N. N.

Greeting Ennennde,

Good Morning,

I hope this response finds you in good spirit and having a good day. Thank you for your reply and kind words. Here are more scriptures for all to view.

Sura

3:103. And hold fast, all together, by the rope which God (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude God's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the Pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth God make His Signs clear to you: that ye may be guided.
3:104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting all to that which is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: they are the ones to attain joy.

Peace be upon you,

LLTK, LLTF,

jm7

Please see:   www.JAHtruth.net

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Passer-by.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service